RMW architecture & interiors, is an innovative, award-winning architecture and interior design firm, with a collaborative culture. Our mission is to design engaging workplaces for great companies. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and seek a Senior Interior Designer to play a pivotal role in our San Francisco studio.
Highly creative designer who is a passionate and collaborative leader who extends a design culture throughout the studio, embodies design, and communicates with visual vocabulary and who wants to be part of a firm whose mission is to create engaging human environments.
- Lead our dedicated interior design team through projects from concept to construction.
- Foster partnership with immediate team and extended studio.
- Develop industry relationships through participation in industry association membership.
- Coordinate with and consultants to ensure integration of interior design elements with building systems, architecture, and landscape.
- Manage selection and specification of systems furniture, free-standing furniture, and coordination with furniture dealers.
- Support interior design projects in other RMW studios as needed.
Education / Certification / Experience Requirement:
- Comfortably communicate design vision using Sketch-up, Revit, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign.
- Develop multiple approaches to a design solution.
- Understand the big picture, and is able to contribute ideas regarding RMW’s design strategy.
- 7-10 years of experience in corporate, tech and financial services interiors.
- Possess strong communication skills and client communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task and work within a team structure.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding building systems, lighting, building codes, construction methodology, materials and associated material costs.
- Experience in coordinating project resources, consultants, and staff of 4-6 persons.
- Experience with projects of over 50,000-sf.
- Managed budgets of over $5 million dollars.
- Possess NCIDQ certification and a professional degree or recognized equivalent.
For consideration, please email your resume and work samples to email@example.com referencing the job title on the email subject. No phone calls please. RMW architecture & interiors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.