Human Resource GeneralistSan Francisco, CA
RMW architecture & interiors, is an innovative, award-winning architecture and interior design firm, with a collaborative culture. Our mission is to design engaging workplaces for great companies. We are currently experiencing exciting growth and are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support our HR Department.
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resources Department and serve as a link between the HR Department and RMW management and employees.
- Work with principals and directors in recruiting, advertising and scheduling of interviews for candidates.
- Conduct background and reference checks for potential staff.
- Prepare hire packages and benefit packages for new staff.
- Conduct new-hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Coordinate and schedule evaluations.
- Coordinate enrollments for Staff Development courses, seminars and mandatory trainings.
- Maintain the HR and payroll databases.
- Administer the firms Reward and Recognition Program and coordinate with the Marketing and Business Development departments.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources and talent management programs.
- Administer benefits program and prepare monthly reconciliations of benefits invoices.
- Assist with the benefit’s annual open enrollment process.
- Maintain personnel files, employee handbook and job descriptions
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs including but not limited to compensation analysis, leave of absence, workers compensation, company outings and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Certification / Experience Requirement:
- College degree or equivalent. HR Certification a plus.
- 2+ years of HR generalist/coordinator experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Paycor and Ajera platforms preferred.
- Awareness of architectural or Interior design office standards, policies and procedures a plus
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and to work within a team structure.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a strong aptitude for learning.
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
RMW architecture & interiors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position title on the email subject line. No phone calls please.
Salary Range: $65,000-$80,000